11/14/2006

end of the semester

So this is the time of the year when I stop bemoaning all the terribly ridiculous things the teachers in my classes have been doing for the past few months, and start thinking about how I'm going to miss the people that I find enjoyable in my classes. Unfortunately I'm not the kind of person who usually keeps in contact with people from classes, so any hopes of future "hang out" time are quickly stamped out by the realization that I don't have the time or the willingness that it takes to forge a new, true friendship.

I'm lazy.

Anyway, I'm starting to think about how much I'm going to miss everyone, even my teachers who completely suck, and even the kids that have annoyed me since day one, although I'm sure there are many people that I have annoyed as well. I just wanted to share all these feelings.

By the way, the new loft is going great, if anyone is wondering. And hopefully before the semester is over, my sister will start dating that cute guy in our art class.

No comments: