3/22/2006

those germans are still sticking it to us

Amy and I are watching the latest Harry Potter movie right now. I have to say I think that I'm slightly disappointed. I don't know if it's that I'm too old for these movies now or what, but I just remember the book, and I guess the first few movies, to be better than this. I think it's probably just that the movie sucks. I read the book, and I keep finding myself wondering what the heck is going on in the movie. Oh well, life will go on even if Harry Potter can't go with me.

Amy's having issues with her car. It's a 2002 VW Beetle piece of shit. She hasn't even had the car 6 months and it's been in the shop 6 times as of today. I'm pretty sure that's ridiculous, and there is probably no way that this car wouldn't be legaly considered a lemon. When Amy bought that car, it had 42,500 miles on it, and we just found out today (after we've put 10,000 miles on it) that the brake fluid was not changed at the 40,000 maintence check, even though it was supposed to be. Their excuse? Even though they did the 40,000 mile check, if the brake fluid didn't need to be changed at the time, they don't change it because they're not required to. Even though the first scheduled brake fluid change (out of two, mind you) is at 40,000 miles. Freakin' A.

Okay, this Harry Potter movie is creepy. Crappy and creepy.

No comments: