7/21/2007

Work

Working on the weekends has become more than tedious. Every Friday night, while the rest of this city settles in for a restful weekend, I dread the next morning. It's not that I don't like my job, because I do, I just wish it didn't have to be EVERY SINGLE weekend!! Ah well, I signed up for it, it's my own fault. All I can do at this point is keep my fingers crossed for a promotion. And believe me, they're all crossed.

Amy and I went to Half Price Books and bought a "Home Buying for Dummies" book this morning. We're hoping to purchase our first house in the next year or so, and I have to admit, I'm incredibly excited. Life has been boring lately, and it should be fun to have a new goal. Although perhaps finishing school and scoring an amazing job should be enough to satisfy, but they're not. I have about 30 hours left to finish in my degree, and that's yet another thing I can't wait for. I strongly dislike school, and I'm ready for all my hard work to actually go towards an end product, rather than a grade book.

It's been a while since I updated, but suprisingly this is all I have to write. Maybe tomorrow I'll post pictures of my shoot with Val tonight.

No comments: