9/19/2007

missing weeds!

I've been missing Weeds. Don't ask me how long, I don't know, that's why I've been missing it. The point is, all of this working and canoeing and ignoring television has led to me missing what used to be one of my favorite shows. And yet somehow, I don't feel empty and lonely like I thought I might if this day ever came. Which leads me into talking about the new house we're moving into:

After months of thinking about buying a house, we finally realized that we're not sure what we want to do, so in the meanwhile, we're going to rent instead. In a couple of weeks, we found a near-perfect place in the same neighborhood we've been looking to buy in, and, BONUS, also Lo's hood. And that, my friends, is what brings me right back to television. The new place has two cable outlets, one in the master bedroom, and one in the living room, HOWEVER in both rooms, the outlets are in completely useless places. Lo and my lady's solution is to move them (via Lo's boyfriend's handywork)to a different wall, however my solution is to not turn the cable on. Problem solved. If there's no t.v., we don't need the cable outlets to be near the television.

Unfortunately, my dreams of not paying for television were stamped out, and Lo's man friend is going to help me move the cable outlets. Crap.

No comments: