9/10/2007

work stories

Things are changing at work. I'm getting a feux-motion (close relative to "pro-motion"), which is very exciting, except that it doesn't actually go into effect for another few weeks. Not few enough. Big point is, however, I no longer have to work with the general public. This could be the last time ever that I have a "retail" job, and I can't wait! So look out world, I'm crazy!

Also, the canoe is wonderful. I've been out on the water three times this week, and I already have plans to go canoe camping after the promotion happens and I finally get my weekends back. Ah yes, the weekend. The last time I slept in on a weekend was...5 months ago. In fact, that's the last time I slept in at all. I think somewhere in there I was sick once, but that's about it. I can't wait to spend the morning in bed talking about where to eat lunch (the answer: on the canoe).

No comments: