8/05/2007

i hate my job

I hate my job, I hate my job, I ate my job, I ate my job...

I didn't eat my job, but it's actually starting to sound rather practical. My boss is crazy. Crazy. Freaking crazy, a lunatic. And she's now cutting my hours because I complained to HR about something she tried to do, something that they said was "shady". So what now? The way I see it, I have three option: #1, I can quit, which is what she wants, so that's not going to happen. #2, I can go to HR about her cutting my hours, but I have no idea if I could prove that she's doing it out of malice. Or, my favorite, #3, I could go to the manager of the other job I put my application in for and tell them that I want to interview as soon as possible. I know that I'm in the running for the promotion, and boy do I want it. Not just because I need to get further from CRAZY, but because this other job is something I was made for, something that was made for me. I'm perfect for it.

Dear Blog Gods, please let someone who matters read this and fire my boss. She is truly touched in the head. Somebody save me!

No comments: