8/04/2007

the wonders of the wii

Here is what I find to be wonderful about the Wii:

#1
The Wii has returned my Gamecube to me. Though we have been parted for the past 3 years, it is back in my possession again. I have re-learned how to play Zelda (sort of), and Amy and I are back to playing Madden football. Though we're both terrible and probably couldn't even begin to compete with an actual "gamer", it's been fun. If only we could both remember how to play SSX Tricky...Last night's first return run was awful.

#2
Boring visits to my parents house have been made less so with bowling challenges. Again, nothing I'm good at, but it's better than cable television.

#3
Tennis. Something I'm also terrible at, but it is way fun. It's like playing ping pong without the table.

That's all I have to say about the Wii. Mostly I'm excited because we have the Gamecube again. There you have it.

No comments: