2/23/2006

but is it really?

I understand children and adolescents using these words, but I find it hard to believe that grown adults can't find something better to say; "That's so gay" and "How retarded" are really starting to wear me out as trendy, though politically incorrect, American catch phrases. In one day I heard two adults use both of these, and each time I thought, "Is it really?". Because you know what, it's not. A field cannot be retarded, and something someone said is more than likely not gay. I wish I could spread "That's so straight" like wild fire as the new burn phrase, but somehow I just don't think heterosexuals are the same perfect target as two groups of people that have spent hundreds (should I say thousands?) of years being persecuted. Freaking idiots. Come up with something better before you reproduce and teach your children the same bull shit.

No comments: