2/07/2006

muhammeds ansigt and lesbians

To me, this (Muhammad Drawings) proves the usefulness of Wikipedia. Without it, where would I get my low-res jpg's of cartoons that are so controversial they cannot even be read?

As a side note, I would like to entertain the idea that this season of Showtime's "sleeper hit" The L Word sucks. A lot. It's not that I have a problem with these women not acting like real lesbians, because who's to say what real lesbians act like, and what the hell is a real lesbian anyway? My problem with this show is that the script writing is so horrible, these characters aren't even like real people. Unless they're meant to be portrayed as limbering pshycos. And in that case, congratulations Showtime, you've nailed it on the head yet again. Never forget that video killed the radio star and that there was no wardrobe malfunction.

No comments: