2/28/2006

i am, without a doubt, stuck here for now

"I thought it would help remind people that if bin Laden doesn't want Bush to be the president, something must be right with Bush."

This is a quote from Bush crediting (at least in part) his success in the 2004 elections to the tape that bin Laden released the Friday prior to election day. What pride Bush must take in the fact that, rather than catching the man, he can at least remind the American people that if our enemies don't like him, he must be doing something right. What a freaking idiot.

I'm watching this movie "Off the Map" right now...it's really interesting, set in New Mexico in the 70's. I would love to live in New Mexico, living off the land like the family does in this movie. The scenery is just amazing in this film, but I guess that's pretty much all you can get when you're in a breathtaking place like that. I really don't have much to say today. The words aren't coming out.

No comments: